Remote support is a cost-effective technology that allows a technician to service your computer from a remote location. This way, the technician doesn’t even have to be where your computer is located. From his location, he can securely connect to your computer and see your desktop screen just as if he were sitting right there in your home or office.
Remote support is useful in so many ways, particularly when it comes to saving time and money. All you need is an Internet connection.
- Remote support is safe and secure. The only one logging into your computer from a remote location is the technician.
- Remote support saves gas. No need to drive if you can just connect.
- Remote support is convenient. You can schedule a technican to service your computer nearly any time of the day, and often on the same day you call.
- Remote support does not rely on location. You can live far outside of our service area. You can even be on a vacation or business trip. The support is available for you when you need it.
- Remote support saves time. You don’t pay fees for travel time or waste time waiting for someone to arrive.
Let On-Site Techs serve as your personal Help Desk when you need it for those problems that can easily be addressed via Internet.
Going Beyond the Expected. That’s what we’re all about at On-Site Techs.
Contact us to today to discuss more about the benefits of Remote Support.